The Sound of Music is the Legally Blonde of Austria.
1. A spunky young girl follows her love of singing (ahem.. Warner) to a new environment (Harvard Law = Austrian naval captain’s strictly run house, duh)
2. When she gets there, a mean rich girl throws her tons of shade #jealousmuch?
3. She has a rough start, but with the help of her new acquaintances begins to use her natural charisma and talents to come into her own (singing in homemade curtain costumes = understanding what’s going on in law school)
4. She realizes that the superior male influence in her life has romantic feelings for her so she packs her bags and leaves (see the song “Legally Blonde” for reference, commence weeping)
5. The wiser and older superior female influence in her life convinces her that she should return to her new home and climb every mountain (the literal nun translation for “kick some ass”)
6. She returns more fabulous than ever and uses her natural talents and passions to save the day! (singing = the cardinal rule of hair maintenance)